Job Title: ASC 606 – Senior Consultant
Number of Positions: 2
Company Location: North Chicago suburbs)
Industry: Service Industry
Start Date: Monday, October 1, 2018
Interviews: Monday, September 24, 2018
Project Duration (initial): 5 months (with extensions possible)
- Review of contracts including analysis and reporting on revenue recognition principles in compliance with ASC 606. Contracts will include moderate to complex review and analysis.
- Must have technical skills at the Manager, Senior and Staff levels. Consultant(s) must be a sleeves-up, hands-on technical leader.
- Consultant(s) will serve as his or her own PMO regarding assigned contracts including ownership of summary and detailed information as directed and assuming a lead role interacting with management team and leaders across different business units. Consultant(s) will maintain project trackers on documents requested and provided including the status of work tasks assigned and other project management activities.
- Quality assurance review of completed work and overall supervision of the work performed
- Consultant(s) must possess superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills enabling direct interaction with key business leaders including setting up meetings, managing communication for initial and follow-up information through to final analysis and reporting to senior revenue recognition management.
- Sophisticated, personable and positive professional working both independently and collaboratively cross-functionally with different levels of the organization in a challenging environment.
- Consultant(s) must commit to a defined project length (initial length = 5 months). 30 days prior to initial project completion date, the ending date will be reviewed and either extended or confirmed.
- Consultant(s) may be extended on ASC 606 project or moved into other projects based upon success during the initial project period. One possible extension would transition to the Company’s ASC 842 (lease accounting) adoption with an initial project period of an additional 5 months.
- A successful consultant may be offered a direct hire position within the organization based upon a good cultural and technical fit. The Company is looking for high potential consultants and is expanding their management team, especially for a top consultant performer.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format to Cameron Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org.