Our client is a leading, global SAAS company focused on continued growth through acquisitions, and they need a PMP to ensure this happens.The M&A Program Manager is responsible for organizing due diligence and integration activities within the department and will report directly to the VP. The M&A Program Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of due diligence and integration activities while ensuring consistency with the company's strategy and objectives. The M&A Program Manger must have experience leading projects, working with the C-Suite, and ensure budgets are adhered as objectives are met.
- The Program Manager will have an emphasis on managing the entire M&A process and keeping management informed of progress to help complete post transaction activities on time, meet or exceed business plan targets and adhere to the business strategy.
- Manage the Due Diligence process including: setting up the data room, coordinating kick off meetings, managing logistics, coordinating follow up activities, and collecting Due Diligence Reports from each functional leader
- Utilizing the Due Diligence Reports, create the Management Integration Playbook
- Develop detailed project plans and estimates based on identified risks and options with substantiated recommendations as appropriate. .
- Communicate project progress to project stakeholders, through regular meetings and timely status updates including weekly status reports..
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Work with business users on priorities/goals and work towards meeting those goals
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance. Accounting, or equivalent experience/education
- 5-10 years related experience in Project Management.
- Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions is a plus but not required.
- Understanding of various tools used for Program management such as Microsoft Project and virtual data rooms.
- Experienced with financial statements and building analyses in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required
Interested candidates please email your resume to: email@example.com