Corporate Accounting Analyst
A publicly traded, SAAS client with over 3,000 employees in 50 locations across 14 countries, is hiring an Corporate Accounting Analyst. This is an "A player" environment and given the recent spin, it offers difference makers unlimited career options. They respect top candidates' time, so this a one step interview process with the potential to join a start up culture!
- Responsible for key Corporate Accounting technical areas, which could include areas such as Share Based Compensation, Deferred Compensation, Debt, Pension
- Assist in the monthly consolidation of financial results to ensure results are prepared in accordance with US GAAP and the Company's policy
- Perform analytical procedures to understand the drivers behind changes during the period
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of information included in earnings releases, Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and other SEC filings, including preparing supporting documentation, reviewing XBRL tagging and reviewing disclosure requirements
- Work closely with business units' finance staff, Internal Audit, Corporate staff departments (Tax, Treasury, Investor Relations, etc.), external auditors, and other key members of the Corporate Controller's group
- Provide analysis and insight for other assignments and ad hoc projects as needed, including acquisitions, restructuring activities, impairment analysis, and other requests from senior management
- Assist in updating, interpreting and implementing accounting policies
The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience at a public accounting firm (Big 4 firm preferred) or a large, multi-national, publicly-held corporation
- Excellent problem solving, communication, interpersonal, analytical and time management skills required
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills required.
- Prior consolidations experience and/or SEC reporting experience a plus
For immediate consideration email your resume in Word to email@example.com