Currently looking for an accomplished, enthusiastic, experienced and hand’s on finance professional for a Finance Manager role of an industrial organization. Leading the Finance & Treasury functions to further the company’s growth and success, the Finance Manager will provide timely, insightful, and actionable financial analysis, rolling forecasts, financial performance reporting, cash forecasting and management, sophisticated financial modeling, and sensitivity/strategic transaction analysis to the leadership team. Interested candidates should have at 8 years’ experience in finance, financial planning & analysis, and treasury experience, coupled with exceptional financial modeling and sensitivity analysis skills.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Actively manage the company’s liquidity forecasting process ensuring its accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage working capital, debt obligations, interest payments, and lender relationships.
- Advise on the liquidity aspects of short- and long-range planning.
- Analyze new business initiatives to assess the liquidity risk implications and funding requirements.
- Lead the annual financial and strategic planning process from start to finish, including compilation of the annual operating budget and capital plan.
- Provide detailed commentary regarding variances of actual results to budget and forecast. Continually improve the forecasting process by working closely with management teams, ensuring that financial performance and variances to expectations are clearly understood.
- Work closely with the management team to help execute the vision and strategy for the organization by developing reporting, tracking key metrics and developing presentations to convey progress toward company initiatives.
- Perform ad-hoc planning and analysis including preparation of financial models, scenario analysis, profit and loss forecasts and trend analysis related to the current business, deal analysis and various business case.
- Prepare Board reporting, both monthly and quarterly.
Requirements of the Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance. MBA highly preferred.
- At 7+ years prior experience in finance, financial planning & analysis and treasury. Strong financial modeling and sensitivity analysis skills.
- Highly driven with the ability to provide solid judgment and analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work independently and produce reliable, error-free deliverables within deadline.
- Proven ability to set priorities and work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced and changing Environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong influence skills.
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.