The Database Administrator (DBA) is responsible for design, performance, integrity and security of databases. The DBA will work closely with multiple project teams ensuring data architecture and data objects meet all project requirements. The DBA maintains development, integration, QA, and production Relational Database Environments.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES: List the knowledge, skills and previous experience necessary to competently perform the job. Include formal education (or equivalent experience), type and years of previous work experience, professional certifications or any other requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Emphasis in data management preferred
- 5 – 7 years’ experience as a database administrator on two of the following database platforms:
- DB2 LUW
- SAP Database Administration using DB2 LUW
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge and working experience with Microsoft Office application
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Tessa.firstname.lastname@example.org OR Mark.email@example.com