SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST, FP&A IN NORTHERN SUBURBS!
The Financial Planning & Analysis position will be responsible for leading the Company’s sales & financial forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. The position will provide financial consulting and strategic support to management including review of sales & pricing opportunities, customer & portfolio analysis, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, assist with board presentations, financial presentations and other projects requested by the leadership team. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support for ‘optimal’ business decision making.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Sales Forecasts, Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial reports
- Review and refine Business Intelligence tool and Dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Business Unit General Managers with in-depth analysis
- Assist with presentations to Board of Directors
- Communicates effectively with company's employees and management.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ATTITUDES:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 3-5 years experience as Financial or Business Analyst
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Access and Crystal Reports skills desirable
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org