Primary responsibility is applying payments on AS400 and processing loan advances for commercial and consumer loans. Transfer money between accounts, and enter wire requests into WebExpress. Also responsible for balancing daily work, all debits and credits.
At least 3-5 years banking experience, detail oriented, experienced with handling debits and credits i.e teller experience. Able to work in a fast pace high volume environment.
Execute system entry of payoff-off transactions, process speed pay payments, advances, wires and some account maintenance, and report review. In addition the incumbent will generate related debit and credit transactions necessary to reconcile disbursements and balance daily work station.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Process limited maintenance transactions i.e., officer code, posting restrictions, mail code, cost center/branch, user fields etc.
· Determines process needed to complete payments transactions and advances/disbursements.
· Responsible for accurately completing pay-off processing and speed pay payment processing.
· Responsible to efficiently enter wires into Web Express.
· Through-out the day, balance work station to ensure final balancing is accurate.
· Responsible for reviewing and disseminating incoming mail.
· Create payment coupons for incoming checks to be processed through batch.
· Answer the internal Help-Line to assist other business units with providing elite customer service.
· Process credit balance refund checks, after the account is closed.
· Responsible to accurately complete ACH/FTM and Auto-debit set-up’s.
· Reviews reject reports and process reject items.
· Review and process force-placed insurance transactions, provided by SUI.
· Provide support to the credit card business unit by processing TYSY transactions and report issues to management.
· Assist with the processing of ABL transactions.
· Performs periodic review of loan system reports as designated by management.
· Complies with all applicable federal and state regulations.
· “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “PRACTICE” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
· Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the preferred knowledge and/or skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of two years related experience and/or training. Experience in a loan operations environment in the banking industry preferred.
Must have the ability to read and interpret instructions such as InfoPath forms, emails and procedures. Must be able to write professional correspondence and communicate effectively with staff, business colleagues, and customers, to professionally represent the bank.
Must have a sound understanding of accounting; and have the ability to calculate figures, amounts, interest and percentages.
Must be a critical thinker with the ability to problem solve. Must have the ability to deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Must have the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form. Must have the ability to meet deadlines within tight time frames, and must be able to multi-task when the situation calls for it.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word and Excel spreadsheet software. Experience in a Fiserv environment is a plus.
Certificates and Licenses
No certifications needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For consideration please email me your most up to date resume to email@example.com