We are seeking a very STRONG INTERIM FIXED ASSET SENIOR ACCOUNTANT/ACCOUNTING ANALYST with for a 3 to 4-month project at a client. Our client is a large multinational with a heavy fixed asset turnover.
Must have skills for the project include:
- Very strong technical fixed asset accounting knowledge and skills
- Have worked in an environment with billions of dollars of fixed assets
- Have worked in an environment with a high volume of fixed asset turnover
- Extensive experience onboarding new fixed assets
- Extensive experience accounting for fixed asset dispositions and retirements
- Outstanding financial systems orientation as the you will be required to work with a variety of sub accounting systems with minimal support available
- Very strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A Bachelors in Accounting is a must for this position
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this interim position in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.