The Lockbox Processor is responsible for delivering a high quality, low cost service to Lockbox wholesale and retail customers by providing accurate and timely processing of lockbox payments in a high volume, deadline oriented environment through the use of Linux based proprietary software and associated scanning, sorting, and mail opening equipment. Must be able to work on complex or problematic accounts with high degree of accuracy.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
Lockbox System Keying Functions
- Accurately and efficiently performs the following functions using Linux based application software:
- Check amount entry
- MICR correction
- Coupon correction
- Data Entry using image assisted technology in the most efficient manner
- Manual Review
- Reviews account specific instructions and accurately applies business rules to payments processed.
- Accurately processes complex and problematic accounts as required.
- Meets department productivity and quality standards for all keying jobs.
- Reports image quality issues or workflow variances to management.
Lockbox System Scanning Functions:
- Operates state of the art high-speed scanning equipment for capture and imaging of lockbox payments.
- Verifies image quality throughout scanning function.
- Accurately performs jam recovery functions ensuring transaction integrity is maintained.
- Meets department productivity and quality standards for all scanning jobs.
Lockbox Reassociation and Mail Out Functions
- Prepares output per customer specific instructions, ensuring delivery deadlines are met.
- Zero tolerance for misdirected work that results in a security breach.
- Meets department productivity and quality standards for all re-association and mail out functions.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 6 months-1 year experience as a Lockbox Processor or related work experience (data entry)
- 10-key and data entry experience
- PC skills and knowledge of software (Excel, Word, etc)
- Proven experience completing detail oriented work while meeting or exceeding department productivity and quality standards
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality at all times
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated ability to distinguish processing procedures for numerous accounts
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible in duties in an effort to meet production deadlines
- The flexibility to work some overtime, holidays and/or weekends
- Experience with scanning/OPEX scanner
- Dedicated/hard working
- Strong problem solving skills and troubleshooting
- Ability to multitask
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Alicia Harris firstname.lastname@example.org