This is a true M&A role on an impressive team. The work hours are fantastic for a M&A Role. Although there is some travel, advanced notice is provided allowing one to plan. This would report into the individual we placed here over a year ago. This individual is very down to earth and extremely talented. Great Excel skills and M&A experience will be the keys to receiving an interview!
The Financial Analyst will be a key new member of the Business Development team. The analyst will play a critical role in supporting the organization's growth initiatives by contributing to the execution of strategic and value-added transactions from start to finish. This will involve leveraging business analysis skills to prepare internal strategic opportunity documents and financial models to assess potential impact to the company. The analyst will also conduct frequent market and company specific research.
- Build dynamic, metric driven business case models to assess potential strategic opportunities
- Perform valuation analyses leveraging discounted cash flow, market multiple, and market transaction methodologies
- Prepare internal strategic opportunity documents to be presented to the executive team
- Participate in the preparation and execution of due diligence and integration processes
- Conduct frequent market research, including analyzing industry trends, transactions, and competitor performance and strategic initiatives
- Lead or contribute to special/ad-hoc internal projects as appropriate The analyst needs to balance multiple projects, be results oriented, and drive projects to completion according to deal timelines in a team environment.
- The analyst also needs to show initiative, have a "can-do" attitude and be interested in learning the acquisition process and associated skills to make a significant contribution. Strong interpersonal and written communication skills are required as the analyst will work across multiple functions and will have executive level exposure.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, Engineering, or other quantitative field of study required
- 2+ years related experience
- Business development / merger & acquisition experience a plus
- Experience and strengths in accounting, financial modeling and analysis, company evaluation and valuation, market/industry research and competitive analysis
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates email your resume to: email@example.com