Our client is looking to add a staff accountant to their team! Friendly team and excellent work life balance. Beautiful offices downtown just steps from the train station.
To assist the Financial Controller, Senior Accountants, Accountant, and entire Finance Department in accounting, financial reporting and operating results.
- Responsible for recording accounts payable activity into the general ledger and for processing payments.
- Responsible for recording all bank activity (wire transfers) for all bank accounts into the general ledger and for ensuring all bank activity is recorded each month.
- Records all employment benefit related expenses for each month.
- Assists in monthly and quarterly regulatory reporting for premiums/claims for 2 lines of business to third party.
- Assists senior accountants in tracking cash receipts and cash disbursements for 5 premium trust accounts.
- Assists in the review of expense reports for employees.
- Assists department in creating efficiencies throughout the finance function.
- Maintain effective relationships across the Finance function
- Maintain personal and professional development.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant accounting qualification
- 0-2 years accounting experience
- Personable and able to successfully manage stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
For immediate consideration send your resume to email@example.com