State Tax Senior Manager
The State Tax Senior Manager will work closely with the Assistant Vice President of Tax and Domestic Senior Tax Manager to lead the state and local income/franchise tax function.
- Thoroughly and accurately analyze state tax information to identify, develop and lead state tax planning opportunities.
- Monitor state tax legislation changes and analyze the impact.
- Manage the preparation and review of multi-state income tax returns, estimated payments and extensions.
- Manage the preparation and review of the state income tax provision, including the accounting for deferred items (by jurisdiction), and the accounting for uncertain tax items.
- Perform due diligence and analyze the tax implications of mergers and acquisitions.
- Research and resolve technical state tax issues.
- Lead state income tax audit process.
- Drive process improvements to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Manage both internal and external resources effectively.
- Provide support in the form of analysis, subject matter expertise and strategy development.
- On-going identification and implementation of process and quality improvements; and significant participation in financial reporting/compliance automation initiative.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
Qualified candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org