A publicly traded, SAAS client with over 3,000 employees in 50 locations across 14 countries, is hiring an Accounting Manager. This is an "A player" environment and given the recent spin, it offers difference makers unlimited career options. They respect top candidates' time, so this a one step interview process.
- Assist in the monthly consolidation of financial results through review of intercompany and investment accounts to ensure balances are appropriately eliminated in consolidation, review of month-end and average foreign currency rates to ensure CTA is appropriately calculated and review of top-side adjustments
- Perform analytical procedures to understand the drivers behind changes during the period
- Responsible for preparing or reviewing key accounting or consolidation areas which may include areas such as Goodwill, Share Based Compensation, Debt, Pension, EPS and Statement of Cash Flows as part of the monthly close process
- Responsible for reviewing key account reconciliations
- Research and draft memos as needed on technical accounting topics
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of information included in earnings releases, Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and other SEC filings, including preparing and reviewing supporting documentation, reviewing XBRL tagging and reviewing GAAP disclosure requirements
- Provide analysis and insight for other assignments and ad hoc projects as needed, including consolidation system implementation, integration of acquisitions, restructuring activities, impairment analysis, and other requests from senior management
- Assist in updating, interpreting and implementing accounting policies
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum 6 – 8 years of related work experience at a public accounting firm (Big 4 firm preferred) and/or a large, multi-national, publicly-held corporation
- Excellent problem solving, communication, interpersonal, analytical and time management skills required
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Prior consolidations experience with exposure to BPC and/or SEC reporting experience a plus.
For immediate review, qualified and interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com