IFG's publicly traded, SAAS client with multi-national operations, is hiring a Senior Accountant. This is an "A player" environment and given the recent spin, it offers difference makers unlimited career options. They respect top candidates' time, so this a one step interview process.
- Responsible for key Corporate Accounting technical areas, which could include areas such as Share Based Compensation, Deferred Compensation, Debt, Pension
- Assist in the monthly consolidation of financial results to ensure results are prepared in accordance with US GAAP and the Company's policy
- Perform analytical procedures to understand the drivers behind changes during the period
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of information included in earnings releases, Form 10-K, Form 10-Q and other SEC filings, including preparing supporting documentation, reviewing XBRL tagging and reviewing disclosure requirements
- Work closely with business units' finance staff, Internal Audit, Corporate staff departments (Tax, Treasury, Investor Relations, etc.), external auditors, and other key members of the Corporate Controller's group
- Provide analysis and insight for other assignments and ad hoc projects as needed, including acquisitions, restructuring activities, impairment analysis, and other requests from senior management
- Assist in updating, interpreting and implementing accounting policies
The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience at a public accounting firm (Big 4 firm preferred) or a large, multi-national, publicly-held corporation
- Excellent problem solving, communication, interpersonal, analytical and time management skills required
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities and deadlines, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills required.
- Prior consolidations experience and/or SEC reporting experience a plus
For immediate consideration email your resume in Word to email@example.com