Seeking an organized, accurate hands-on Accounts Payable Associate to perform full cycle accounts payable processing for a a mid-sized multi-national manufacturing company. The Accounts Payable Associate will identify and implement business process improvements, and ensure timely and accuracy of processing. Core responsibilities include:
- Processing complex account payable transactions.
- Leading a team of less experienced processors.
- Ensuring invoices are coded to the correct general ledger account, and payments are made in accordance to payment terms to effectively manage cash flow.
- Ensuring account reconciliations are prepared timely and accurately.
- Preparing key metric reporting and performing analysis to identify unusual activity.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- 6+ years of accounts payable experience, with strong leadership, financial analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Advanced Excel and financial systems experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.