Temp to hire opportunity! My client is looking for a Payroll Coordinator to join their team!
If you are looking to be part of a large growing management owned commercial construction company then please check out the position I have below!
Union payroll a must
CPP a plus
JOB TITLE: Payroll Coordinator
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for ensuring accurate, compliant, and timely processing of all payroll processing duties for Union and Non-Union payrolls. Additionally, the position will be responsible for conducting audits, running payroll reports, analyzing and evaluating data in relationship to payroll and general accounting practices and striving to always be proactive regarding payroll related items.
- Process weekly payroll for approximately 250 union employees and semi-monthly payroll for approximately 300 salary employees
- Validate the accuracy and compliance of all time sheets for both exempt and non-exempt employees each pay period
- Manage all union agreements, implement necessary changes
- Perform job cost transfers
- Process certified and OCIP payroll reporting
- Prepare various weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Work in conjunction with Human Resources in the processing of new hires, rehires, transfers, terminations and employee benefits
- Manage benefit deductions and associated vendor communication
- Process child support liens and other wage garnishments
- Responds to inquiries for verification of employment requests
- Maintain and share knowledge of current federal and state tax compliance for withholding as well as pre/post tax deductions and employer paid benefits
- Supervise part time payroll coordinator
- Perform other assignments as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, HR, Business Administration or related
- Minimum of 5-7 years previous experience
- Union construction or project cost environment experience strongly preferred ?Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations Previous supervisory experience preferred Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel Working knowledge of CMiC and Ceridian a plus
For immediate and serious consideration please send your most up to date resume to email@example.com