FINANCIAL ANALYST, FP&A role in the Rosemont area!
The Financial Analyst - FP&A will play a key role in performing the planning, analysis and reporting functions, including periodic reporting of financial results, forecasts, the annual planning process, variance analysis, data consolidation, competitive analysis and ad hoc projects. The financial analyst will be a liaison to department heads, advising them on financial issues relating to their departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports company's strategic initiatives through financial reporting, planning, and analysis.?
- Optimizes existing tools, processes, and partnerships to help company achieve its financial targets.?
- Develops and streamlines BPC, BI and other reports and scorecards.?
- Analyzes monthly variances between actual results and the current estimate for the current plan year and prior year.?
- Assists in the preparation of financial presentations and support materials related to monthly executive financial reviews, quarterly results, board documents and forecast results.?
- Establishes and maintains databases of information used in the analysis of future plans and forecasts.?
- Coordinates data input into BPC to support the consolidation of the annual operating plans. Works with management to validate accuracy and reasonableness of data.?
- Tracks and monitors competitor performance.?
- Performs other ad hoc financial analysis as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.?
- Strong computer proficiency, including Excel (including VBA/macro writing), PowerPoint and Access. Solid working knowledge using financial systems, including SAP, EPM/BPC, and BI.?
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management. ?
- Highly organized, with the ability to multitask, prioritize and focus on the most critical tasks in a fast-paced environment.?
- Demonstrates the highest level of confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field required
- 3 - 5 years progressively responsible experience in financial forecasting, reporting, and analysis, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Email resumes to marybarnett@ifgpr,com