IFG - International Financial Group in Mississauga is growing again! Are you an Accountant tired of month end grind? Do you want to try something new however still keeping close to Accounting and Finance? If so, read on as we are looking for individuals like you!!! Our Business Development team for the Project/Contract resourcing side, comprised of designated accounting professionals, is looking to add a new member. Acting as a human capital consultant, specialized in the mid-to-senior level accounting and finance space, the Director of Business Development's responsibilities will include:
- Conduct direct sales of IFG's accounting and finance human capital solutions
- Establish and maintain deep client relationships through face-to-face meetings
- Plan and execute strategic sales approach to build an active book of business
- Work with the recruitment team to identify and coordinate candidates for placement
- Meet and exceed sales and activity metrics
The successful candidate for this role will be a designated accountant (CPA - CA, CMA, CGA), who is looking to maximize their earnings and leverage their experience, education and designation. The individual will be passionate about client-facing opportunities and loves working in a fast paced, team environment. If you are a fit, please submit your profile today!
If your qualifications are a match and you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!