IFG - International Financial Group's Toronto office is growing again! Our organization launched a new division, ROI Staffing (www.roi-staffing.com) and we are looking for sales driven, hungry individuals, who are interested in the staffing industry, to market our temporary accounting and finance services.
As a Staffing Consultant, your role will involve:
- Cold/warm calling prospective clients to develop business opportunities and build strong client relationships
- Booking face-to-face client meetings with key decision makers
- Meeting and exceeding sales and recruiting activity metrics on a weekly basis
- Recruiting accounting and finance professionals to build a roster of readily available candidates
- Interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients’ assignments/projects
- Managing ongoing assignments to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates;
- Providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates
- Accounting/Finance/Business Administrative Degree preferred
- 1+ years hands-on accounting experience or previous cold-calling experience in sales
- Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations
If you are interested in exploring a great career with IFG, send your resume to email@example.com, with the subject "Staffing Consultant" today!
Why IFG? What makes US Cool????
- CPA designation dues covered
- Collaborative team environment
- Start-up culture in an established organisation
- Toronto office located in the heart of downtown Toronto in Canada's tallest building.
- Free lunch Fridays!
- Company sponsored social events