Our client is targeting a high potential finance professional who has the personality to work with a sales leaders. If you are looking for a role to gain valuable management experience, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for 1 direct report. When you arrive at work you will enter their new, a state of the art, headquarters that offer such luxuries as a fireplace, gym (track), and patio area that resembles a downtown rooftop lounge! Great role, great company, great opportunity!
We have placed several candidates here over the past 9-yrs. They have a pipeline of acquisitions so they will continue to grow, both organic and through acquisition. Historically the roles have had a steadily increased in responsibilities (keeping work interesting!).
*Grown from $2B - $6B in less than 5 years!
*3th Largest in their Industry in World
*Brand New Headquarters in Rolling Meadows (across from Woodfield)
*60-100 acquisitions every year
Regional Analyst Summary:
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing and maintaining all regional financial data in order to publish internal financial statements, monthly branch analysis and various other reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in merger due diligence and merger integration
- Prepare region's financial reports
- Analyze and summarize key variances for management
- Compile and analyze regional expense budgets and prepare annual budgets
- Maintain accounting systems and provide support to all divisional and regional employees
- Serve as main financial resource for the region
- Prepare annual bonus and earnout calculations
- Analyze, compile and maintain the region's budget and general ledger
- Participate in special projects related to the region and division, as they arise
- Participate in due diligence and integration of new business partners and acquisitions
- Provide direct supervision to staff accountants as they perform JE and GL activities
- Supervise one direct report
Senior Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration)
- 5 or more years of related work experience required
- Proficiency in MS Excel application and functions
Please email your resume to the following for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org