Our industry leading client as an immediate need for a SFA. They have a gorgeous downtown location and the team of individuals you will work with are very sharp and energetic! This will be a 3-month consulting opportunity, but they are considering adding headcount at the Senior or Manager level! $45-52/hr.
- Prepares, builds and distributes monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packages to assigned business unit leaders while providing value-add insight into the key drivers of variances to budget, forecast, and prior year.
- Prepares and distributes daily revenue information across the various lines of business.
- Assist on consolidated reporting
- Be capable, willing, and empowered to adjust reporting as necessary.
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and analysis, when requested
- Strong understanding and experience performing financial, forecasting, budgeting, and operational analysis.
- Experience in performing financial modeling.
- Ability to clearly understand the business objectives and link the financial results/data to operational performance drivers.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and systematically along with strong critical thinking, and problem solving.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to gather, organize and report information
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast paced work environment and reprioritize tasks when necessary.
- Ability to take delegation from a finance manager and 3 other SFAs at the organization.
- Team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to consistently exceed expectations and take on more responsibility.
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
- Analytical background, working directly with modeling transactional data a plus.
- Strong MS Excel experience required – vlookups, IF stmts, sumifs, etc.
- Strong MS Powerpoint experience a plus
- Hyperion – HFM, Plan and Essbase experience required
- Strong systems skills with preference toward SQL, Hue, Qlik a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA in Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience relevant work experience
Qualified candidates please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org