Our industry leading client is adding to their like fast-paced audit environment. Would you like the opportunity to leave your personal mark on an internal audit function?
Internal Audit provides stakeholders objective assurance and advisory services designed to evaluate and enhance overall risk management while adding value and improving operations.
We placed the manager who is one of most down to earth Big 4 candidates we have worked with, and he raves about the Director and VP. This particular audit role has minimal SOX responsibilities, so your activities will be focused on process improvement in operational, financial and compliance auditing.
Staff Auditor Responsibilities
- Execute audit program steps that involve reviewing transactions, documents, records, reports, and compliance with established policies and procedures
- Prepare workpapers to properly record and summarize the results of detailed audit testing and express an opinion on the outcome of detailed testing
- Demonstrate increasing proficiency in basic audit skills and knowledge such as:
- Operations and processes
- Internal controls related to the areas being audited
- Understanding and applying effective testing techniques and judgments
- Applying effective verbal and written communications skills with auditees and other members of the audit team
- Perform follow up reviews to ensure audit recommendations are implemented
- Perform and document testing with minimal supervision.
- Communicate audit progress and observations to IAD and business management.
- Complete required internal audit departmental tasks needed to ensure department’s compliance with professional industry standards
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to travel on a moderate basis (up to 20%), including internationally
For consideration, please email your resume in Word to email@example.com