Global Internal Controls Manager
A $1B software as a service company operating in 100 countries, and serving more than 27,000 retail locations is adding an Global Internal Controls Manager to their squad.
Global Internal Controls Manager Overview
The position is responsible for delivering on various compliance mandates including Sarbanes Oxley 404 (SOX), Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy Compliance, expense policy compliance. This is a highly visible role global role with significant exposure to company leaders and executives, so the perfect candidate would have strong presentation skills. If you like to solve problems analystically, can build relationships with external auditor, and have off-shoring experience, this is the job for you.
Global Internal Controls Manager Job Description
- Manage the upgrading of an internal control environment that would align with the best practice aspects of a Sarbanes Oxley compliant environment. Activities to be performed include risk assessment, materiality, process and control documentation and issue resolution.
- Lead preparation and maintenance of detailed documentation, including but not limited to, process maps, key controls, and risks, and assessment of internal control effectiveness.
- Responsible for the design and operational effectiveness of key controls, evaluate/quantify any control deficiencies and assist in implementing control enhancements or process modifications with maximum effectiveness and business efficiency (including Information Technology risks and controls)
- Combine, consolidate, and organize control documentation.
- Assist the business in developing any necessary control remediation plans
- Support business process changes to include fully documenting the process and insuring adequate controls are incorporated
- Assist with developing compliance and ethics policies,
- Develop/update a global cross functional communications calendar, and
- Deploy global training on various ethics and compliance topics
- Oversee the work of the an off-shore shared services team of 7-10 employees in executing various control and compliance matters
- Experience with Anti-Bribery and Corruption/FCPA monitoring a plus
- Minimal travel ~5% or less
Global Internal Controls Manager Job Requirements
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in a large Public Accounting firm or global organization
- Understanding of core controls principles
Global Internal Controls Manager Preferred Qualifications
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Qualifications such as CPA, CIA, CISA, preferred
- Strong excel and powerpoint abilities
Qualified candidates email your resume in Word to: email@example.com