Senior Accounting Manager
Our Fortune 500 client has doubled a recently acquired company's workforce and they are upgrading their accounting team's leadership. The Senior Accounting Manager will develop new processes, procedures, and reporting. The Senior Accounting Manager will be responsible for 5 direct reports, and your team will continue to grow. You will report to the CFO.
- Works closely with our CFO to develop strategic plans and programs for the Revenue Cycle team and ensures that goals and objectives are properly defined and clearly established.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the revenue cycle functions which include billing, collections, and accounts receivables. Also responsible for production bonus administration and some financial reporting and metrics.
- Manages and develops a team of high-performing associates capable of meeting internal clients’ demands and expectations as well as the team’s expectations for quality and productivity.
- Project leadership on more complex accounting issues
- Financial reporting preparation and compensation administration
- Bachelor's degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration)
- 7 or more years of related work experience required
- Strong GAAP experience required
- Public accounting experience preferred
- CPA strongly preferred
- Broad knowledge of accounting practices/principles and preparation of strategic recommendations to management
- Proficiency in MS Excel application and functions
- Professional services industry a plus
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates email your resume to email@example.com