Our healthcare client in the north suburbs is actively recruiting a Pricing Analyst to join their growing team.
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for understanding and analyzing data to support decisions of processes and presentation of results to vendors. The Pricing Analyst will also prepare analyses to support the development of individual proposals and contracts and services. If chosen, you will support the Managers and Directors in a dynamic, cross functional and collaborative working relationship with Sales and Finance.
Pricing Analyst Job Description:
- Processes optimization, inventory modeling, and building pricing models and other entities.
- Assists departmental Managers and Directors in gathering and understanding data, analyzing data and trends, monitoring performance and preparing analyses in support of the cross-functional joint account planning processes.
- Provides scientific and analytical insights to develop specific account knowledge and understanding of contractual terms and actual performance in order to assist in developing and enhancing strategies.
- Develops and prepares analytical models and corresponding account proposals ensuring they are complete in accordance with defined service levels.
- Researches customer and contract issues that may affect account planning, strategies and proposals.
Pricing Analyst Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Analytics, Statistics, or related fields
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to function individually as well as in cross-functional teams. Ability to identify improvement and growth opportunities
- Advanced level skill in Statistical tools and Microsoft Excel with an ability to write procedures
- Average skill in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com