Seeking a Merchandising Systems Coordinator in Oak Brook, IL who will be providing product content support on items added to support our wholesale distribution side of the business. The Merchandising Systems Coordinator will be working in our Product Content Management system. The vendors will provide the information via our system’s portal and the Merchandising Systems Coordinator will be responsible for the on-boarding of all SKUs, article content, item master data and vendor information maintenance for this project.
- Classify SKU via product hierarchy
- Verify key data points, including PO price, VOM, DOM, final sites to be activated
- Approve all SKUs in vendor portal with merchant approval
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to learn and adapt to our PCM system
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Retail experience
- · Consumer driven mind set on how products relate to each other
For Immediate consideration, please send your word.doc resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job #4341.