Job Code/ Req#:
A Financial Institution located downtown Chicago is seeking an Accountant to join the Corporate and Commercial Loan team which is currently transferring customer billing services from one location to another.
Role and Responsibilities
- Carry out data entry, electronic filing and renaming files in the system
- Assign some transactions in the LoanIQ system.
- Balance interest accrual against other financial institutions
- Processing wire transfers
- Settle trades
- Organize and process billing
Top must have skills:
- 2 years experience worth of working experience within an administrative type of environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, especially in Excel
Nice to have skills:
- Prior experience with LiveLink and Loan IQ
- Prior banking/FI experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
- Organized, methodical, and able to handle multiple tasks at once
- MS Office (Excel - vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in word.doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.