Salary Mid-Point: $52,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
- Follows established guidelines and identifies and resolves problems.
- Prepares complex accounting analysis.
- Compiles or consolidates accounting data for the production of financial statements or public reports (balance sheet, statement of cash flows, etc.).
- Reconciles and recommends adjustments to general ledger accounts, bank statements, and/or intercompany accounts.
- Reconciles and adjusts various general ledger accounts and/or bank statements.
- Works independently and performs moderately complex analysis of performance results.
- Compiles, consolidates, and analyzes financial information for the production of financial statements and reports.
- Under general supervision, responsible for moderately complex accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
- May post accruals and prepayments, reconcile intercompany accounts, reconcile P&L and balance sheet accounts, manage & control the fixed asset register, report & control capital expenditures, produce monthly consolidation reporting pack, produce statutory accounts, compute corporate tax (in conjunction with tax function) and/or analyze cost center reporting.
- Solid background in the use of technology, particularly applications specific to department/area. May direct day-to-day work of entry level employees, but does not have formal management responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration)
- 2 or more years of related work experience required
- CPA, MBA or other financial certification
Qualified candidates email your resume in Word to: email@example.com