The Project Manager, M&A is responsible for organizing due diligence and integration activities within the our client's Business Development department. The Project Manager, M&A will oversee all projects and provide direction and insight and will be responsible for due diligence and integration activities. The Project Manager, M&A will have to be able to several plates spinning at once and effectively communicate with business stakeholders.
Project Manager, M&A Responsibilities
- Managing the entire M&A process: all acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures through the entire lifecycle of the transaction.
- Identifying key concerns and developing and implementing recommendations to make the transaction successful and course correct early on.
- Ensuring that our M&A playbook is kept up to date and that we are following our timelines.
- Manage the Due Diligence process including: setting up the data room, coordinating kick off meetings, managing logistics, coordinating follow up activities, and collecting Due Diligence Reports from each functional leader
- Utilizing the Due Diligence Reports, create the Management Integration Playbook
- Conduct Integration Kick Off meetings (both internal pre-close and external post-close) to gain consensus on high-level integration activities
- Develop detailed project plans and estimates based on identified risks and options with substantiated recommendations as appropriate.
- Provide effective monitoring and controlling during the lifecycle and mitigate risk.
- Be lead contact to the customer for the delivery of integration services.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and contractors.
Project Manager, M&A Qualifications & Job Requirements
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance. Accounting, or equivalent experience/education
- 8-15 years of experience in Public Accounting or large corporation M&A group
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Advanced leadership and ability to provide day-to-day task direction to senior members of due diligence and integration teams.
- Full understanding of the M&A process and the various tools used for project management.
- Experienced with financial statements and building analyses in Microsoft Excel on pre and post-close transaction progress.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Qualified candidate please email your resume to: email@example.com