Seeking a self-directed financial planning and analysis professional for a newly created Budgeting and Forecasting Analyst position. The Budgeting and Forecasting Analyst will prepare operating budgets for departments, units, and entities based on actual performance, previous budgets, estimated revenue, and strategic plan; reviews department, unit and entity spending to ensure budget conformance; and provides variance analysis of operating metrics, revenues, and expenses. The Budgeting and Forecasting Analyst will also be highly involved in implementing, managing, and monitoring new budgetary control systems. Core responsibilities include:
- Developing, coordinating, and analyzing departmental, unit and entity budgets through a very collaborative process with respective management.
- Performing consolidation and analysis of budgets for overall presentation to senior management.
- Performing variance analysis of departmental, unit and entity expenditures, and proposing recommendations to management regarding spending patterns to remain within budget in a way consistent with established standards.
- Summarizing financial information for the monthly financial reporting package including actual and projected results, and developing financial presentations for senior management. Continuously evaluates and makes enhancements to reporting package on an ongoing basis.
- Provides ad-hoc analysis reporting to management on an as-needed basis, such as identifying spending trends, analyzing variances or for other purposes as requested.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance or Accounting. Master Degree preferred.
- At least 6 years’ progressive experience with at least 3 years’ years financial planning, budget, forecasting, analysis experience.
- Advanced user of Excel and proficient database management skills.
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim / transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.