Senior Staff Accountant
Our downtown client is looking for a talented, ambitious, and detail-oriented candidate to become a game changing member of their team! The Senior Staff Accountant will support the Accounting & Finance team of an organization growing 20% month over month! The Senior Staff Accountant will analyze and report on a broad range of financial information to ensure adherence to company policy and procedures. You will basically be the “go to" for accounting! If you are interested in joining a company with a tremendous culture, this organization will not let you down as it offers a casual work environment and dress code, great company events, and even a stocked pantry of healthy snacks and café space. Even the Director this reports to is a sharp, down to earth, and fun! As the Senior Staff Accountant, you will be eligible for a very competitive compensation package and full benefit package (including medical, dental, & vision; disability and life coverage; 401(k) with generous company match).
Senior Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Support monthly, quarterly, and annual close to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Entry and monitoring of sales orders to comply with accounting policy.
- Process invoices to provide cash flow to appropriate entities
- Perform deposit reconciliations
- Ledger Audit
- Research and resolve payment application errors
- Process Adjustments
- Charge Uploads
Senior Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in Public Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Bachelors in accounting or finance required
- Extreme attention to detail absolutely required
- Some accounting experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be an average to advanced Excel user
For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com