Company: Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
Job Title: Senior Risk Analyst
Location: Lake Zurich, IL
Compensation Range: $65,000 - $85,000
Fresenius-Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our expansive portfolio of products and global network of science and manufacturing centers provide essential support for the care of critical and chronically ill patients. We are part of Fresenius SE, a health care group with more than 100 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and life sciences. Our employees – more than 30,000 worldwide – develop and deliver injectable pharmaceuticals and infusion systems; blood collection, transfusion and cell technologies; and essential nutrients for parenteral nutrition.
Whether you work for us, buy from us, partner with us, or invest in us, you will come to know that caring is at the core of everything we do. Our purpose is to put lifesaving medicines and technologies in the hands of people who care for patients, and to find answers to the challenges they face every day.
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Risk Analyst at our corporate office in Lake Zurich, IL (NW Chicago suburbs).
Under general supervision, the Senior Risk Analyst develops, implements, analyzes, plans, administers and monitors a wide variety of risk management and insurance program activities. This position interacts with all levels throughout the company, including FSE Insurance, Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sales, Legal and HR. Risk Analyst provides dedicated support to all members of the Risk group as well as back-up services to Treasury group when required.
- Together with the Risk Manager, coordinate placement and administration of the Company’s commercial Casualty and Property insurance policies, as well as professional liability lines such as Fiduciary, Employment Practices and Cyber. Activities include analyzing underwriting information for accuracy and timely completion of applications.
- Provide analysis and reporting to facilitate the management of the Company’s insurance programs and support the department’s strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for Risk monitoring system; analyze data from many sources (Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing, etc.) and quantify potential impact to the Company’s risk profile.
- Manage claims process; communicate claims to insurance carriers; develop and maintain claim expense tracking system to ensure accurate loss run reporting.
- Oversee loss control evaluations as required by insurance contracts.
- In charge of Company’s fleet administration related to accident reporting, maintenance management and fuel/insurance cards.
- Develop and continuously update processes/procedures to support assigned activities.
- Lead preparation, audit and tracking of budgets and costs for management approval.
- Audit insurance premium payments and control all invoicing/billing from insurers and brokers.
- Manage the Company’s certificate of insurance program, including annual renewal distribution and third party tracking program. Respond to ad-hoc client and vendor requests for certificates.
- Create and maintain historical risk exposure schedules for the firm’s global property and liability programs.
- As required, provide back-up support to Treasury group for daily cash activities, including wire transfer payments and cash report analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Business, Accounting, Finance or other related field is required.
- Five to Ten years of progressive work experience, preferably in Corporate (Insurance) Risk Management Required.
- Experience working in large, global organizations desired.
- Must demonstrate effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities/assignments.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be highly adaptable to situational and organizational changes.
- Must be detail oriented with a strong sense of follow-up and completion.
- Must have the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Must possess advanced Excel skills. Understanding of other MS Office applications also required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format along with compensation history to Cameron Wall at email@example.com.