IFG - International Financial Group is growing again! Our accounting and finance recruitment team is looking to add a new member. As a Financial Recruiter, specialized in the mid-to-senior level accounting and finance space, the responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing accounting and finance professionals for contract positions
- Conducting face-to-face and virtual interviews to meet and exceed weekly targets
- Maintaining a strong pipeline and active pool of suitable professionals
- Provide coaching and guidance to IFG's job seeking professionals
- Share market intelligence with the sales team
The successful candidate for this role will have 2+ years experience in a recruiting capacity, focused on accounting and finance professionals. Alternatively, you will be an accounting professional, with your CPA designation, who is interested in becoming a recruiter. The Financial Recruiter will preferably have experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS,) and will be able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. If you have what it takes, send your resume to email@example.com today!
What Makes Us Cool
- CPA designation dues covered
- Guaranteed base salary and lucrative commission plan
- Collaborative team environment
- Start-up culture in an established organisation
- Free lunch Fridays!
- Located in the heart of the financial district in Canada's tallest building
- Company sponsored social events