A Financial Institution in Brookfield, WI is seeking a Quality Review Analyst for the Default/Bankruptcy team to review and analyze bankruptcy & (possibly foreclosure) workflow and documentation in the Default Workflow Management System to ensure compliance standards as prescribed by the Institution, bankruptcy and foreclosure requirements, and state and federal bank regulations.
- Documentation review
- Review default workflow for bankruptcy
- Adhere to compliance
- Data Entry and verification of system information
- Validation of submission of credit bureau updates and maintenance requests
- Compare and verify critical dates; review court docket to validate case status
- Adhoc requests as needed
Top Must Have Skills:
- Data entry experience - with a high attention to detail
- 2-3 years' experience within an administration/processing environment.
- MS Office experience - solid knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables, V look ups)
- Audit/Compliance experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- Banking/FI experience
- Prior experience in a bankruptcy, foreclosure or legal support role
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Strong problem solving skills
- High School Diploma
- University/Undergraduate degree preferred
For immediate consideration, please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com . Thank you.