Our client located in the Western Suburbs in hiring talent . Ideal candidate will come to the table with at least 3 plus years of experience in Public Accounting and or have a background working for a Public Accounting firm . CPA or CPA seeking highly preferred . Candidate should also be someone who pays strong attention to details and can lead by example .
Our client is growing rapidly and person should also be able to work in a fast paced environment . Expect to be rewarded for your talents .
· Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan and execute SOX projects.
· Understanding of COSO, risk assessment practices, technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills. Ability to work independently with limited guidance and to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects.
· Knowledge and understanding of auditing techniques and project management.
Minimum Experience Preferred:
- Candidate should have at least 2 plus years of internal audit or public accounting experience
- SOX experience is preferred
- ERP knowledge is preferred
Travel Requirements: Domestic and Light International travel required - up to 50% . To learn more about this excellent opportunity please contact Mary Kay Dowling at email@example.com