Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
Our multibillion dollar, industry leading client is looking for a Senior FP&A analyst. The corporate FP&A team is adding headcount and this is your opportunity to get into a growing organization with a fun work environment (group outings, team lunches without talk of business, open floor plan). This position reports to the Director, FP&A.
· Strategic planning, budget and quarterly target-setting processes, including weekly forecasts and key performance monitoring.
· Monthly financial commentary, variance and trend analysis, and key indicators.
· Analytical support with the use of Excel and Hyperion.
· Assist in the development, tracking, and analysis of the company's operational KPI's.
· Process improvement projects within FP&A department, including automation and streamlining of current reporting.
· Identify process breakdowns and identify opportunities.
· Enhancing forecasting.
· Business development strategies, new product and service offerings and technology solutions.
· 3 - 9 years of FP&A experience.
· Bachelor's degree from an undergraduate institution, MBA or CPA a plus.
· Track record of consistently exceed expectations and take on more responsibility.
· Slicing and dicing data and modeling experience a huge plus.
· Enjoy working in a fast paced, changing environment.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks while prioritizing to ensure that deadlines are met.
· Strong systems skills with preference toward SQL a plus.
· Experience with Hyperion Enterprise, HFM, Salesforce.com, Qlik a plus.
Qualified candidates please send your resume in Word to: email@example.com