Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Variance and trend analysis
· Prepares at least one financial statement or public report
· Go to for complex activities associated with general ledger, financial reports, and budget analysis.
· Produces timely, accurate and reliable financial information, including preparation of P&L and balance sheets
· Intercompany recs, P&L and balance sheet accounts, manage & control the fixed assets, monthly consolidation reporting, post accruals/prepayments, capital expenditure controls & reporting, produce statutory accounts, compute corporate tax, and cost center reporting.
· May review train and/or review the work of staff accountants
· Bachelor's degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration)
· 3-12 years of related work experience required
· Proficiency in MS Excel, JD Edwards a plus
· CPA, MBA or other financial certification
Qualified candidates email your resume in Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org