Pay Rate: $0
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Contract
This position will work on the US Payments marketing team, focusing on customer engagement. The individual in this role will be responsible for managing a marketing calendar outlining customer engagement tactics, prioritizing those tactics based on market conditions and priorities, and executing the campaigns that align with those priorities in a timely manner. Customers will be engaged in Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Statement inserts, e-mails and other outreach opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
Marketing Program Development & Lead Execution (50%)
• Manage the planning, development and execution of marketing programs in line with the Payment Product Team’s goals.
• Partner with Product stakeholders to develop appropriate business cases in support of marketing programs.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team to manage all facets of the marketing campaign, including: budget, creative development, audience selection, offer strategy, stakeholder approvals, internal communications and performance analytics.
• Develop customer communications to support marketing programs in accordance with the bank and partner brand standards.
Strategy Development & Analysis (20%)
• Track competitive marketing strategies and identify competitive advantages/shortfalls related to product offer or positioning.
Relationship and Agency Management (20%)
• Develop effective relationships and partnerships with other Marketing teams, Product, Sales Management, Legal and Compliance and other key influencers ensuring stellar communication, collaboration and gaining the necessary approvals to deliver marketing programs that support goals.
• Responsible for representing the Payments Marketing team for any marketing materials in which payment products are referenced/featured.
• Drive and manage the development of retail marketing campaigns and collateral from an agency perspective, including writing creative briefs, facilitating approvals, and managing execution.
Risk Management and Control (10%)
• Monitor marketing communications to ensure adherence to legal, privacy, legislative and association guidelines and requirements.
• Manage marketing program record keeping in order to facilitate a review of the campaign materials during an audit.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Strong knowledge of the marketing development process including strategy formulation, consumer insights, creative evaluation, media and production
• End to end campaign (inception, execution to results)
• Microsoft Office
• Communication Skills (verbal and written)
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Payments experience (debit/credit) *
• Work-front experience
• Banking experience
• Desire to succeed
• Sense of urgency to get things done on time
• Attention to detail
• College Degree preferable or equivalent experience
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume (word.doc) to email@example.com - local candidates only.