Marketing Coordinator needed to support U.S. Commercial Banking marketing initiatives that have activation requirements (trade show registrations, reserving booths, ordering collateral, committing to ad publications and pushing collateral material through the agency, line of business and legal and compliance departments.)
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Provide marketing and administrative/operational support to the U.S. Commercial Banking marketing team.
- Assist with tactical execution for market and industry verticals within U.S. Commercial Banking – this position requires skills in the areas of active listening, creative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating responsibility and integrity.
- Assist Marketing manager in the day-to-day execution of marketing plans.
Independently manage marketing activities Including: conference sponsorship activations, event and market research, collateral development, list management and CRM updates.
- Write communications and marketing materials.
- Oversee the creative approval process for ads, invitations, sell sheets and the like, including brand, compliance and legal review.
- Coordinate production, printing, shipping and distribution of marketing materials.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Help maintain project timelines and deliverable and ensure budget adherence.
- Schedule meetings distribute recaps and aggregate reports as needed.
- Research may be involved accordingly
- Invoice processing and budget reconciliation
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel) required
- Strong organizations skills
- Knowledge of B2B marketing principles and methods for marketing, promoting and selling products or services
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or communications
Interested candidates: please send an updated resume (word.doc format) to AliciaHarris@ifgpr.com.