Title: Digital Content Producer
Contract: ASAP to December 2018
IFG is looking for an organized and detail oriented Digital Content Producer to support our client’s content team within the financial services.
The Digital Content Producer is part of a content team responsible for building a new bank digital website to create an engaging experience for our client’s consumers. This role involves building websites using a CMS working closely with other publishers, client stakeholders and team members (UX, SEO experts) to deliver high-quality content in a high-pressure, time-crunched environment. In addition to the Bank project, the incumbent may be involved with other digital initiatives.
- Understand internal client needs and technical specifications
- Deliver on time web pages as requested by internal clients using Adobe Experience Manager
- Perform User Acceptance Testing
- Undergraduate degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience working with websites
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager content management systems
- Strong sense of what is an engaging marketing webpage (UX).
- website design, and Adobe Creative Suite or Sketch
- Working knowledge of graphic design best practices
- Ability to assume a hands-on approach and operate within a fast paced, complex environment under tight deadlines
- Strong planning, communication, influencing, and conflict management skills
- Ability to set, manage and work to the expectations of stakeholders and to work independently as well collaboratively in a group dynamic
- SCRUM methodology a plus
- French- STRONG ASSET
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Digital Content Producer" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com