Our GTA Services client is looking to hire a Financial Analyst for a 2-month contract with the potential for extension or permanent hire, since they have shifted the incumbent Financial Analyst internally into another role. This Financial Analyst will undertake various financial and accounting tasks including:
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting annually and on a 5-year basis
- Development of KPI's and process improvement recommendations following in depth financial analysis of the financial results and operating metrics
- Prepare and review draft funding/lending/borrowing agreements and report back to these parties on the status of their financial provisions
- Support various financial accounting and reporting tasks including the external audit and working papers
- Take lead on ERP System enhancements and initiatives
- Business / Finance Degree
- CPA designation (legacy CMA or CGA) or MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of financial analysis experience covering business, operational and strategic matters
- Strong financial modeling skills including advanced Excel (pivot tables, look-ups and macros with VBA being a big asset)
- Experience in services such as healthcare, not-for-profit or government would be highly preferred
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume with 'Financial Analyst' in the subject line, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Other project, interim or permanent opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.