In this highly visible role, this finance leader will serve as a thought partner in the organization's continuous improvement of business processes and operational efficiencies. This position is responsible for performing complex analytical functions related to the development and monitoring of capital and operating expense budgets. This role provides direction, counsel and assistance to executive management in the evaluation of cost reduction and process improvements.
Activities will include 1) evaluating and managing operational efficiencies, 2) linking financial outcomes to operational metrics, 3) performing business/financial planning activities and 4) evaluating investments that will drive the best operational outcomes. Building and maintaining internal and external customer relationships are critical.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 8 years of core FP&A experience
- 4 years of Supervisory experience
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Operations Support experience
- Project Management experience
- MBA or Masters in Finance
- Experience in capital budgeting techniques and practices
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com