Our client, a well known publicly traded financial services company in the downtown core, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst - Investment Finance. In this role, the Senior Financial Analyst - Investment Finance will prepare and review project funding requests as well as forecasting budgets for assigned portfolios. The portfolio is growing massively and this position can take the successful candidate to a managerial position within 18 months. If you are looking to grow your career and so far this sounds appealing, then please read further.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst - Investment Finance
- Responsible for financial review and variance analysis of the assigned portfolios
- Analyze financial results to assess fluctuations in the portfolio;
- Prepare/review cash/distribution projections and manage investment strategy on excess cash for assigned portfolio.
- A minimum of five years experience of relevant working experience
- Prior work in investment finance
- Successful completion of an accounting designation (CPA)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to Shawn Bullen CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4335.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com