Seeking a self-directed, highly analytical Financial Analyst with strong general accounting and financial analysis experience to play a significant role in the accurate and timely preparation, review, and analysis of internal consolidated financial reporting; maintain and provide reporting on critical operational performance. The Financial Analyst will have significant exposure to the senior management team. Core responsibilities include:
- Managing the Booking, Billing, Backlog (BBB) reporting process in the SAP Business, Planning and Consolidation (BPC) system and ensuring accuracy of the data. Driving process improvements to enhance BBB system reconciliation and reporting. Performing monthly reconciliation and review of BBB data. Analyzing data and making necessary adjustments to ensure accurate and timely reporting. Preparing and distributing weekly and monthly parts and components booking/backlog reports.
- Assisting in the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidation and reporting process and annual budget; and timely preparation of the monthly consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Period Cost Schedule.
- Performing month end closing procedures including; monthly accruals, general ledger account reconciliations, and journal entries. Performing analysis of inter-company transaction and profit in inventory. Preparing monthly fixed asset depreciation entries and completing fixed asset reporting.
- Reviewing financial results and performing variance analysis to identify unusual trends requiring follow-up.
- Managing and updating SharePoint templates to ensure timely completion of Forecast and Budgets by other operating locations.
- Assisting internal and external auditors with financial and internal control audits.
- Completing ad-hoc analysis and requests as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 6 years of progressive experience. Prefer a mix of public accounting and service or manufacturing industry experience.
- Advanced Excel skills, and experience with SAP, and SAP BPC desirable.
- Superior communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Effective communicating with all levels of the organization.
International Financial Group helps with effective resume development, career coaching, and interview preparation to give you an edge in securing your next employment opportunity. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to deliver a customized strategy that exceeds the needs and expectations of our candidates and clients. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits, while never compromising quality.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.