Our client, a Top-5 Bank in Canada, is recruiting for a Business Analyst for a 3 month contract located in Downtown Toronto. The main emphasis of this role is to find a suitable candidate that will work on a SWIFT project to implement new security processes.
- Communicate with a wide range of departments, collect requirements, conduct stakeholder interviews; build strong relationships.
- Analyze and evaluate existing practices, positions, and data
- Provide detailed reports and facilitate meetings for cross-functional team members and management
- Create process flow charts outlining new and amended procedures
- Identify strategies and present recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience writing Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
- Experience with Customer Security Programs, Equities, Stocks, Futures, Options
- Experience using Visio to create process maps
- Capital Markets experience
Please send all resumes, in MS Word format, to Daniel@ifgpr.com