Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity within a growing publicly traded company, with international reach, that is based in the GTA? The ideal Manager of Financial Reporting candidate has both public accounting and industry experience at a large publicly traded international organization.
The Manager of Financial Reporting will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Monthly / Quarterly financial reporting process including global consolidations, financial statement preparation including MD&A
- IFRS research and application of any updates
- Manage a small team
- Manage internal and external audit process
- Ad hoc projects (strategic, systems or process improvements focused) where you will be tasked with working on a variety of internal initiatives
The dynamic team operates in a highly interactive and social working environment - to this end, personality fit will be of key importance as there will be quite a bit of interaction with the large overall Finance team.
- CPA, CA with Big 4 or 7 public accounting firm experience
- Experience with public financial reporting experience under IFRS including research and deployment of new pronouncements
- Hands on MD&A reporting experience
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman, CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647.-826-4342
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.