This is an amazing opportunity to join our client, one of the true success stories on the TSX, as the Tax Manager. As the Tax Manager you will be working with the CFO as well as the various members of the M&A team around the world to perform tax due diligence for acquisitions made by the various business units. The ideal candidate will have Canadian/US tax compliance, international acquisition structuring and due diligence experience.
- Perform tax due diligence required for acquisitions made by various business units and coordinate with M&A teams
- Working with the CFO and senior leadership on international transactions and structuring
- Involved in major tax planning initiatives and projects, assisting with domestic and international tax developments
- Preparing various Canadian and US tax returns.
- CPA with In-Depth tax program is considered an asset
- Big 4 background with relevant tax and/or auditing experience (4 years minimum)
- Experience with complex Canadian and US tax provisions and tax returns.
An amazing compensation package with bonus, stock options awaits the successful candidate as well as the ability to work closely with the CFO as the company continues to grow.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your MS WORD resume in confidence to Gary Fogelman CPA, CA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 647-826-4342.