Title: Software Development Engineer
Do you want to drive the communication strategy and help billions of people share their experiences from the living room to the boardroom? Do you want to brag to your friends about feel pride in how awesome your job is and how vital the impact you are making in the communications industry? Do you enjoy doing something you feel proud of at the end of the day? Then this job is perfect for you!
If this resonates with you, our clients team in Vancouver is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our team and become a key contributor to our product.
You will love this job if you enjoy/possess:
• A blend of experiences and expertise that demonstrate a capability for delivering successful solutions that are on-premise and cloud based.
• Being a true partner in defining the solutions and bringing a technical perspective in furthering the product and business.
• Estimating engineering effort; planning implementation and optimizing prototypes into production code.
• Designing/Developing exemplary and thoroughly tested code.
• Performing quality assurance on all new code from inception through integration, staging and production environments.
• Collaborating effectively with other teams to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas.
• Working in a team, as well as independently, and delivering on aggressive goals.
• Exhibiting creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving, while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and Program managers.
• 2-5 years of programming experience in delivering enterprise software.
• Strong passion for software development.
• Proven design capabilities and ability to solve complex technical problems.
• Domain expertise in PSTN/Telephony, VOIP technologies and with enterprise grade software development is a plus, but not required.
• Self-motivation and organization.
• Good communication skills, and the ability to bring forward a vision or opinion based on sound data/analysis.
For consideration, please email your resume to Sydney@ifgpr.com with “Software Design Engineer” in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com