Our client, has an immediate need for a Payroll Supervisor on a Full Time Basis. This is a key position within the company, you will be responsible for the accurate preparation and disbursement of a 1000+ employee payroll, full/part time and union.
The main job duties include, but not limited to the following;
- Supervising 2 seasoned payroll staff
- Hourly, Salaried, and union payrolls
- Performing Payroll accounting related duties
- All Payroll related activities for Year End.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- CPM Designation is required
- Minimum of 5 years within a Payroll Capacity working with ADP Workforce
- Experience processing Hourly, Salaried employees
- Strong communication skills as you’ll be working directly with Manager Finance and HR
If you feel you are qualified, please email your Resume to email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.