Our client, a Top-5 Bank in Canada, is recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a 12-month contract located in Downtown Toronto. In this role, you will be accountable for acting as an analytical resource and initial financial reviewer for the Capital Markets & Technology Group.
- Ensure regulatory/compliance requirements and procedures are followed.
- Participate in creating an operational & tactical plan including key strategies, action items and metrics by ensuring alignment with the business plan and objectives
- Develop and maintain consistent operating processes in accordance with established guidelines and best practices (stakeholder engagement, performance metrics, governance, service level agreement, issue escalation, etc.)
- Ensure effective support processes are in place, departmental strategies are upheld and objectives are being met, recommending actions as required to remain on track.
- 3 - 5 years experience as a Financial Analyst in a similar capacity
- Demonstrates advanced Excel (pivot tables, macros), PowerPoint and Access skills
- Broad knowledge in multiple areas of IT processes and roles/responsibilities
- Solid understanding of finance, human resources, premises and administrative policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of a bank’s compliance requirements with regards to Finance and Operations
- Exposure to, and knowledge of Capital Markets and Enterprise Risk sectors
- Experience with Clarity would be a strong asset
Please send resumes, in MS Word format to Daniel@ifgpr.com.