Senior IT Auditor - Full time
Excellent opportunity for a professional IT Auditor to work with a top tier organization that boasts a terrific corporate culture and values work-life balance for its employees. This is a full time position and can be based out of one of several offices in Southern Ontario or in Regina, SK.
In this role, you will work closely with the Director to promote and support the Company’s control and governance processes used to manage their operational, finance and process risks. You will lead audit planning, performing audits and other various operational projects. You are the audit subject matter expert, able to lead and mentor and able to partner with the functional area leaders. Your exceptional communication skills, ability to fully plan audits from risk assessment to execution and work with functional leads to achieve results is critical.
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following requirements:
- 5+ years of IT auditing experience with at least 3 years of financial services experience
- Hold a Bachelors degree and audit designation (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CAMS)
- Preference for accounting designation (CPA - CA/CGA/CMA)
- Strong practical knowledge of audit methodologies, control methodologies and risk mitigation
- Demonstrated ability to fully run an audit from conception/planning through execution and reporting
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Jason Bowen at email@example.com
Other full-time opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.